[at-l] Earth Day, 38 years old

In a message dated 4/19/04 16:53:31 Eastern Daylight Time,
PUDSCRAWLER@aol.com writes:

> If any of you will be in the Estes Park region (Hey, Magaroni!) April 22,
> send me an
> acceptance to my invitation to join us for dinner.  We're meeting at 6:30 PM.
>
> Sawnie
> Kinnickinic

Two days notice is not enough time.  Oh well, I have a doctor's appointment
on the next day anyway.  Sorry I can't join in on the festivities.  These
stories of disaster don't enhance the celebration of Earth Day; however, the
survival stories are good to hear.

Have a great time.

Skylander