[at-l] Driver's License - OT

Drivers License Check site.  Check yours and see!
     I can't believe this site exists....there should be a way of stopping
it....
     Did you know that you can see anyone's Drivers License on the Internet
including your own?
It's an American base, but apparently it links into Canada now, after the
9/11 crisis.  I just
searched for my license, and there it was, picture birth date and all.  Where
it asks what
State - put your province abbreviation, ON or BC or NS, etc.  This was
something I didn't know
you could do.  I'm not sure I like this info out there for anyone to access.
     DOES THIS BREACH SOME PRIVACY ACT OR WHAT?  You can check it out (and
find out birthdays,
ages, and addresses) at http://www.license.shorturl.com/

Shauna