[at-l] Decisions, decisions...

After May 7th (well, Mother's Day actually) I am free to go hiking. Trouble
is I'd also like to go visit my son in California who has time off in
mid-May. My wife can't go until after July. She has no more vacation time
until then and she doesn't deal with heat well so it will be fall before
it's practical for her. I need to decide whether to go hiking for 2-3 weeks
and wait to go to CA until Diane and I can both go, or go to CA for a week
and save the AT section for Sept. God these retirement decisions are tough!