[at-l] MA & PA's Virginia trip

Hey,
	Glad you had a nice hike. Dottie AT94 and I hiked thru this section
ahead of you. We just met the weekend before and quickly put together
a hike. Dottie's sister shuttled us so we didn't have to leave a car
at 311. The policeman that handled my case of 311 vandalism said that
it happened very often. That was several years ago so maybe those
vandals grew up or are in jail now :-). I may just give that parking
lot another try now.
	We hiked  very leisurely and it was a very pleasant hike. This
section isn't so bad if you do not hike it all in one day. Friday
night we stealth camped on Tinker Cliffs. I carried a gallon of water
and a couple of Yuenglin Beers. We spent Saturday hanging around
Lamberts with some short hikes. It rained Saturday night but we were
cozy in a tent. We had no way of knowing that the work hike there had
been canceled and moved to Campbell shelter. We hiked out the Andy
Layne trail. It had been sometime since I used that trail and I was
surprised how much I enjoyed it. It has bridges crossing several nice
creeks. Like any trail, its just great to be there.

chaseAT99