[at-l] Baxter State Park History Question

The term "park" of course means different things to different people.  I
think its clear that Gov. Baxter didn't intend it to be a "National
Park" type of park.  Not that that's bad, just not what he intended.

Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 4/17/04 11:07:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>rickboudrie@hotmail.com writes:
>

>>Didn't Baxter intend this place to
>>be a park?

James P. ("Jim") Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net
Note: I use an aggessive spam filter.  If you send me an email and you haven't gotten a reply in a few days (and you expect one), send me another and make sure its plain text only.