[at-l] Trail Days free gear

Hi everyone,
There is now an American Harvest 500 watt food dehydrator with fan and thermostat added to the list of gear that will go into the Just-Add-Hiker drawing at trail Days.  The total to be given away is now over $600.

Entry forms available at http://www.leaveatrace.com

If you have made a donation or started a new membership to any of the trail associations listed on the website since January 1, 2004 then you qualify to enter.

No purchase is required or even possible to enter.  Just support the non-profit groups that maintain and protect our trails and wilderness and send in an entry form.

The drawing will be held on Saturday, May 15th at 5 pm and you don't need to be present to win.

Thanks,
George (TIn Man) Andrews
AntiGravityGear LLC

THE Gear list:

>From Fanatic Fringe:
10.5 oz backpack
Sleeping Pad
Silnylon Tarp
50 degree summer weight sleeping quilt 13 oz
backpacker's soap

>From AntiGravityGear:
Mama's Kitchen (with the new Hard Anodized pots)
-3cup pot & cozy
-2quart pot&cozy
-alcohol stove & windscreen
-scrubbie pad
-8 ounce insulated cup/bowl "zip-cozy" to protect stove (this is a new product - weighs 9/10 oz)
-fuel bottle
Set of 4 Mapdanas for the entire AT
Brawneys Book "My Journey to freedom and Ultralight Backpacking"
Dutch Treat's CD "Different Places, Different Spaces"
Takoma Ted's "still On The Road To Somewhere" and "Blue Notes Between The White Blazes"
2000 Miles to Maine DVD by Douglas Morse
Princeton Tec Scout headlamp
LED Keychain light.
Blaze Orange Survival Bandana from Openair Outfitters

from American Harvest:
FD-50 Food Dehydrator.  This dehydrator has a thermostat, fan and 500 watts of power.