[at-l] Lipsmackin' Vegetarian Backpackin'

Some may find this message OT, but finding good recipes for the trail is one
of my passions.  So, if you are not into cooking trail food, well ;-o}

For those interested, I just received a message from Christine and Tim that
Lipsmackin' Vegetarian Backpackin' is finally done!

They are currently in the marketing stage of this book.  However, grassroot
efforts were key, we believe, to the sudden and current success of their
first book.

As you might recall they will be donating 25% of the pretax royalties. The
votes were very close with the PCTA, ATC, and the CDT all raking at the top.
Because the vote was all so close they've decided to split the pot evenly
among them. Hope all will be satisfied with this decision.

It is already available on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0762725311/qid=1082133627/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1_xs_stripbooks_i1_xgl14/002-9998573-6198412?v=glance&s=books.

Look for it in your local bookseller and if you don't see it there ask for
it.  Let them know if they are missing something from their shelves!  :-)

Chainsaw