[at-l] for whose who want to tuckerize

i have a listing of my gear as complete as i could make it posted on my
server.

i am open to suggestions. please email me addition and subtractions or CHEAP
swap outs. much of this gear i bought on the cheap - meaning on sale and
used.
http://www.fallentear.com/jeanpaul/gearlist.htm

I did this in excel and replaced some of the seemingly "crap" pieces of gear
that i have with the much more expensive much lighter weight models and not
much changed. i do have comments about wanted future gear change-ups to the
far right.

five things i have to note:

winter means maryland winter. i some times go out in december and april in
maryland and i take that. i figure i need something more for real winter.
but that is another problem

my boots i really like i have a under pronation problem and i happen to
really like the way my boots feel. plus these new balance 803s dont seem
sooooo much lighter. thoughts?

my MEC Serratus Icefall BackPack is only 3 oz heavier then this P-2 pack
many people talk of.  i really like my pack it rides like a "gregory". it is
52liters in size and a nice bright yellow and costs about 100 USA dollars

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=676469&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=15001&bmUID=1082127387660

i am working on the assorted stuff sack problem. i know those things are
heavy as hell.

yes some items are missing like sunscreen and bug lotion and my sunglasses
are AWOL. i dont have them to weight right now. so it was left off the list.

wisperlight