[at-l] Trailfest

In a message dated 4/14/2004 10:45:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
athummingbird@dnet.net writes:
Trailfest has become mainly a town event and, in my opinion, isn't worth the
trip.  Last time we went there were local yard sales and no vendors selling
or showing anything to do with hiking.  I found it very disappointing.  That
was two years ago and I have not heard that it is any different.  It used to
be a lot of fun, but it has changed.  Save your time for Trail Days!!

"Hummingbird"
****
I heard it wasn't a big deal either, and a bit disappointing in previous
years.
But I'm going to meet hikers and locals, I don't need gear. It's going to be a
nice day for a drive, I may as well drive to a trail town.

hotdog AT03