[at-l] MSR Miox and Hennessey Hammock

Since others have already covered the hammock, I will cover the MIOX filter.
Chainsaw was right, there was a discussion about it a few months ago where I
posted LOTS of detailed info on it. Rather than repeat myself, you should
probably follow his advice and search the archives. It IS a rather handy
little device, and there are very few drawbacks to it.

That said, if you are a "die-hard ultralighter" then you would be better off
with a four ounce bottle of Chlorine from Sweetwater or Aqua Mira and your
ever handy bandana. The weight is the same, no batteries to replace, and the
bandana can be used for other things...

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...