[at-l] Burn First Aid Report Request {WAS Two questions for thelist - VA - Punchbowl to Tye River}

If a blister has already formed then the coldwater/ice treatment is too late
from my experience. Of course this is all moot on the trail since most of us
don't hump an ice cooler in. Really cold creek water would probably have
some effect if it wasn't an open wound.

However I did meet a couple in GSMNP who were carrying a 42 QT cooler plus a
5 gal carboy of water in.

Bryan

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!