[at-l] approach for section hike from Springer

Anyone who plans to park a car in Georgia for any length of time in order to hike the AT can leave the car in my yard.  I'm in Blairsville.  If you'll plan to be here on a Friday afternoon after 2 PM or any time Saturday or Sunday, I can drive you the hour and fifteen minutes to Springer Parking Lot OR a bit longer drive to the top of the falls at Amicalola Falls State Park.

Email me!

Coosa (Trail ArchAngel on the Appalachian Trail in Georgia)
Casey the WonderDog and Crockett the ManlyDog