[at-l] New Member in Westchester County New York

Welcome to the campfire.

Pull up a log & join in.

Hey, whoever has the smashmallows, pass em over.

Chainsaw

BTW -- Don't just sit back a listen, expecting subjects to just come up.
There is an archive at

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/at-l/

or

http://www.backcountry.net/arch/at/

If you can't find enough discussion, or an answer there, ask a question.  We
are a group of friends who are rather like a campfire -- we tend to talk
about a lot of things and forget that new folk to the campfire missed part
of the earlier conversation.  So, we are not likely to bring up a subject,
unless something, or someone, brings it to mind.