[at-l] Burn First Aid Report Request {WAS Two questions for thelist - VA - Punchbowl to Tye River}

That was my understanding too. Just like when you wrap a meal in a cozy and
keep it hot to keep on cooking, the damage of a burn accumulates as long as
it stays hot. The faster and more you can cool it the less the damage. At
least that's what I was taught.