[at-l] approach for section hike from Springer

<big stamp gap is the parking area 0.9 miles north of Springer on usfs42.>

According to my AT map for that section, Big Stamp Gap is NOT the same as
the parking lot .9 north of  Springer.  Big Stamp Gap is located where the
BMT crosses FS 42.  Its slightly over a mile north on FS 42 from the
Springer parking lot.  Its before you come to Winding Stair Gap where FS 58
turns off to go to 3 Forks.

If I was wanting to leave a vehicle somewhere in that area, I would use the
parking lot for Springer on FS 42.  Its 6.5 miles from the paved road that
you turn off of when entering the forest from the West side.  In fact, I did
leave my van at the FS 42 parking lot for Springer recently when I spent
about 4 days on the AT doing my first section.  I left it on Thurs. and it
was fine when we returned there to get it on Monday afternoon. I don't
remember there being much parking available where the BMT crosses FS 42 at
Big Stamp, but I wasn't paying attention, looking for a parking space in
that area. If you are wanting to do that loop that can be hiked using the
BMT and AT, its easier and I think safer to park at the FS 42 parking lot.
If you're hiking only the AT, then it crosses the southern end of the
parking lot.  Swallowtail