[at-l] Time for a Hike

Time to investigate the veracity of the slogan "you CAN go home again."

Leaving for a little two-week, spring-training, flab-control jaunt
southbound into Hot Springs. Meet the NOBO class of '04.

Hoping to connect with my '03 hiking buddy "Just Do It," who is
starting over again from Springer after fracturing a wrist in PA last
year. Possibly run into Art too.

Mebbe the snow and ice has melted coming down off the 6Kers. Hope so.
I paid my dues. Now I am just "skimmng the cream," as my old buddy
Chief would say.

For anyone in the area, Mountain Man is having an Easter feed/party
Sunday about 2Pm at the Sidetrack in Damascus. Thinking I'll start
there, then drive down Kincorra way.

Adios for a short while,
Hiking-Again Shoe
--