[at-l] Kudzu---

In a message dated 4/8/2004 11:36:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
plodder2@backpacker.com writes:
There are actually recipes on the market for this stuff.  Never tried them,
mostly just mumbled at the stuff.  Tried one time to hack through some on my
property and gave up.
Plodder
About 25 years ago when I was applying to Chem E grad schools, my first
choice was Vanderbilt (but the stipend was too thin) where I would have been
working on a program to use Kudzu (which is high in protein) to fortify wheat for
developing countries.  A really neat program.  The thought was two fold.  Find a
use for a nuisance and once the nuisance was found to have value, the hope
was that folks would harvest it to extinction.

Black&blue