[at-l] Burn First Aid Report Request {WAS Two questions for the list - VA - Punchbowl to Tye River}

Black&Blue has a brother also into trauma, complete
with second degree scalds to his foot. Nice trick!

That should have been an extremely painful wound. I
would surprised if he got any sleep after that.
Putting on shoes and sock would have been pretty
tough, also.

Let us know what sort of first aid he offered. I'm
writing down my suspicion (diaper creme or sunburn
lotion mixed with viscous Lidocaine wrapped in gauze
or a large gas permeable membrane or Saran Wrap), but
I'd like to know for sure. I don't recall how close
the water source is to that shelter, but cold water
would have been "cool"!