[at-l] What's going on with the list?

I typically follow along the Yahoo groups echo of the
list. I've noticed, especially today, that messages
are out of time sequence and many do not seem to
appear at all.

For instance, many of the replies to me have been
received and I've attempted to answer including the
list, but I don't find the initial reply or the one I
posted.

BTW, I agree that I was educated that ticks lie in
wait on grass, expecting out vibrations to trigger
their pounce onto our unprotected legs and arms. Yet,
the list reads as if I believe ticks live on stumps
and logs. I'm pretty sure the article studied UC
-Berkeley ticks and not real world ticks.

Bill...
<Ryan, can you check on this list behavior?>