Spam Alert: [at-l] Yahoo! News Story - Avoid Logs to Avoid Ticks, Experts Say

At the Las Vegas Marathon, they were selling Tyvek jackets very cheap to wear during the early part of the race and discard after it warmed up. I tried one on, and it didn't seem like the most comfortable thing in the world. Evidently pretty windproof, though...

How many FedEx envelopes to make a jacket, size large??

BB

J Bryan Kramer <jbryankramer@msn.com> wrote:
Well down here in Florida most hikers carry something to sit on, either a
foot square piece of blue foam or for the weight concerned a square of
tyvek. Works for redbugs (chiggers) and ticks. BTW a good source of free,
double thickness tyvek in just the right size is your local FEDEX store.
They have tyvek envelopes you can grab in racks in the stores. The large
size is just right. If you don't like the logo just turn it inside out.

Bryan

Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!