[at-l] Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac

The AT in the 20 miles north from Springer has the largest patch of PI I
have ever seen. Essentially impossible to avoid brushing on your legs.
Elsewhere there are limited patches that are not too hard to avoid (but I
have not done the rest of GA up to Roanoke. I have never seen PO or PS.

Strong soap is good enough if you really scrub. Try to do it every few hours
if you know you bumped into some. If you are really allergic you may need to
talk to your doctor about cortisone.

---