[at-l] Miss Janet - AT04!!

>Miss Janet has decided to thru-hike this year!
>She has posted about it on WhiteBlaze;

>http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4334

Uhhh, I think you were April Fooled. I'm at Janet's right now, and she's wide open. That was a prank pulled by Baltimore Jack.
Janet had left her whiteblaze account open on the computer in the kitchen, and Jack spied it and played an April Fool's joke on both Janet and friends. Jack cooked his trademark annual lasagna bake last night.

There are a ton of hikers here now as rough weather has hikers balled up in towns. There are reports of slogging through thigh-high drifts at elevation. They say Bob Peoples of Kincorra is telling folks to wait in Erwin before crossing Roan Mt. Apparently it's hard to get to Carver's Gap.

High spirits abound.

Nostalgic Shoe