[at-l] OT - Saturday morning

Mark Hudson wrote:

>Either I caught a virus from my computer, which caught it from Felix... or
>the ghost of Felix is hanging out here in NY...

Wouldn't that imply that Felix is dead? Oh, the humanity. This could be
the first case of a human catching a virus from a
computer...unless...'human', huh?

>Yes, have to work today, at least it doesn't look like I'm missing any good
>weather.

Weather in Bloomington, IN has been perfect. Perfect, I tell you.

>Driving in way too early, and caffeine deprived at that, I came upon a
>mallard hen standing in the other lane of the road.

Well, there is no such thing as a mallard hen...that may have been part
of her problem....identity crisis.

>I kept waiting for her
>to either take off or at least moved to the far side of the road, but she
>stood her ground. As I passed her I was horrified to hear myself (or maybe
>Felix's voice in my head <lol!>) say "What's up duck?"...

Wasn't me. I'd have said something more like..."Drive it, or park it,
lady" (I definitely wouldn't have asked what the name of that insurance
is...tell me THAT isn't old.)

>It seems to be too early for her to have been waiting for ducklings to
>cross, but I don't have any other explanation.

Mallard hens with Procrastinary STDs will somethymes think they have
ducklings, even though they've been putting it off.

>And then, around the next corner, were three deer in the field next to the
>road. Not a bad way to start the day....

Are you sure you were ON the road??

--
Felix J.
ME-->GA '98