[at-l] Store on 624

I wasn't clear in my post concerning the unfriendlyness of the clerk in a store in my earlier post. To clarify, I didn't go in the Catawba store near the Homeplace. I was in the store on 624, down the road from the hostel. The clerk didn't "seem" like the owner, and I only interpreted her behavior as unfriendly because she was fairly unresponsive to my attempts at a conversation and sort of made a big deal when I asked her if I could fill my water bottles. I'm sure this is one of those YMMV things. Sorry I wasn't clear in the post.

Pete
broknspoke