[at-l] where in the white blazes am I!?

"Is there any sign more beautiful than a white blaze?    I don't think so.

Is there any sign more sought after 15 minutes of not seeing one than a
white
blaze?
No, I don't think so.

Is there any sign you see on a tree, as you are driving along a highway,
when
you know an AT crossing is near, than a white blaze?  God, it takes your
breath away.

Is there any more hilarious sign to see than a double-blaze when you are
rapidly approaching a dropoff right in front of you?  Ha-ha.  No.

Is there any sign you'd rather see a lot of today than a white blaze?
Wistfully, no.

Is there any sign we could use more at the crossroads in our lives than a
white blaze?  Don't we wish.

Kinnickinic"

Thanks to Kinnickinic for an awesome post!!!!!!!! :)

thru-thinker

p.s.  the one (semi)serious thing I would say about ye olde offset
blazes is that sometimes they are right funny and sometimes they make no
sense at all, but they always add to the fun of it!