[at-l] Thank you from Ma and Pa

A while ago I asked a question about hiking in the Catawba area.   Questions about Hiking in Catawba area

There was an answer or two with the title of my post but I hadn't realized until now that Dave Hicks had done some digging for me and posted information with another title

We want to thank Dave and all those who provided information and opinions.

We haven't made a final decision, but the information provided and the fact we will have less experienced hikers with us leads us to think that we should not do North mountain because there are few views and because of the scarcity of water.  Perhaps 3 days going south from Daleville to 624 would be best, with stays at Lambert Shelter and John's Spring Shelter.

We are now looking for another 2 or 3 day hike on the AT to finish off our week long hiking in the US. We are looking at stretches north of Daleville, perhaps near Waynesboro.

PA ( MA & PA 99)

PS  The Home Place restaurant was a highlight of our 1999 hike, and we definitely want to stop there before our hike.