[at-l] ATN

Got my March-April ATN.

Far too much far too serious stuff.  With the number of folk congratulating
themselves on what a good job they have done reorganizing and planning, I
just had to check to see if the ATC HQ had been moved to DC.  Hey, maybe
they didn't have to actually move.  Didn't I see somewhere that Harpers
Ferry is now part of the Washington-Baltimore, DC-MD-VA-WV Consolidated
Metropolitan Statistical Area (CMSA)?

Speaking of serious stuff, you can rest assured that none of the food I cook
for a RUCK will contain any of that hydrogenous party oil, no matter how
funny it makes you walk.  Way to go Felix.

Chainsaw