[at-l] AT hiker mention on Foxnews

>"... I do not agree with everything they espouse "

Aye. There's the rub. News should be news, not espousement, or Fox trivia for
that matter. I spent 40 years in the news business. Reporters, of course, have
opinions. The media does a disservice when it pretends otherwise.

  But those opinions should not be obvious to those reading or hearing a report.
  I'm proudest of the many times those who I thought were absolutely in the
  wrong, called and said, "thank you, that was a great story." I went out and
  celebrated when the side I thought was right, read the same story, and made
  the same comment.

  Weary