[at-l] Starting Date Almost here

Only 3 more days until I head south for my April 4th starting date.   I will
be hiking with Pittsburgh for a couple of days.   We will walk the approach
trail on Saturday April 3rd.

I've got my pack weight down to 35 lbs.   I'll be able to make it even
lighter when the weather warms a bit more.   I'm carrying more gear but weighing
less.   Main change was switching from aGregory Evolution Pack (8 lbs.) to a ULA
P-2 (2.4 lbs).

It has been frantic here in NH.   The snow and ice around our property has
finally melted enough that I can finish cutting, splitting and stacking wood.
I still have to take down the storm windows on some of the cottages.  I may
have time to repair the piers, if not my children will have to address that
project.   The spring bulbs have to be uncovered from several inches of leaves.
And the paint on the ceiling of one of the cottages peeled during the winter.
 I don't know if I   have time to repair that or not.   Plus I have not
finished packing food for my 1st few mail drops.

I'm leaving NH on thursday april 1st.   And that is no April fools joke.
Last year NH had a major snow storm on that day.   Looks like major rain this
year.

                                                       Art