[at-l] Trailwork

The ALDHA spring newsletter should be out soon. One of the things that
should be listed is a Spring work trip on the AT in Mass.
So I'm going to get the jump on the newsletter and let you know what's
going on. The trip will be on May 1st (and 2nd, if people are interested in
camping and doing a second days work). We'll be working on improving the
trailbed and drainage near the Laurel Ridge campsite (between Sages Ravine
and Race Brook). The trip is in conjunction with Cosmo (gee, haven't heard
from him in a while!) and tools will be provided.
If anybody is interested let me know and I'll be happy to add you to the
list!

skeeter