[at-l] Thru Hikers Spotted

Yo,
	Today I Hiked up to McAfee Knob, well actually to Campbell shelter.
At 311 I ran into Magic AT 03, 04.  @Trail Journals. Another fellow
there was a thru hiker, said someone was coming to pick him up. At
Daleville I ran into Ice Cold and AT3000 (his Dog) gave them a ride
back to the trail (from the shopping center). Me and a 94 Thru hiker
ate at Pizza Hut.
	I forgot to mention yesterday, that all these north bounders were
talking about a guy named Felix that should be along any time, he was
just behind them. This fellow was quite a character they said. He told
lots of stories, about Logger Head Turtles and other affairs of plain
living. I never did met this Felix fellow.

chase