[at-l] Flyin' Brian and Silver Girl on the AT

In a message dated 3/27/04 1:08:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brian.robinson@sbcglobal.net writes:

> I'm headed for the Amicalola Falls SP on Monday. Sophia "Silver Girl" Lewis
> and I will be thruhiking the AT this spring. We'll be moving along at a
> comfortable pace, not setting any speed records.

Have a blast, Brian & Silver Girl! I look forward to hearing how this AT hike
contrasts with your last one, Brian :O)
TJ

ALDHA Companion volunteer, Caratunk > Katahdin
AT Hiker Shuttles Portsmouth NH to Baxter State Park
snodrog5@aol.com
Caratunk2Katahdin@yahoo.com