[at-l] Will somebody please...

I remember  Cherry Gap shelter. It was in a beautiful area and had a nice stream running behind it. We would have liked  to stay or camp there during our thru hike, but 4 men out for the weekend had taken it over. They were sitting inside playing cards with the radio blasting. They were very friendly and they had a dog that was overly friendly.

We cooked our supper, all the while trying to keep the dog away from our food. After eating, we continued on. As a result, It was one of the only nights that we camped in an area which seemed a little risky.

Pa (MA & PA 1999)