[at-l] newspaper story

MA & PA wrote:

>A local  newspaper here in New Brunswick had a long
>aritcle last weekend about a father and daughter who
>did the AT together last year. I found the article to
>be really well writtten and to

Pilot and I met them  at the not-marked-for-southbounders spring on the
south edge of whitetop back in June. We talked with 'em a bit and gave
'em any food we had (Naomi was hot for the Mountain Dew). In
mid-September, I was going for a not-yet-trip-reported section hike
(that could have been 'not-going-to-be-trip-reported section hike', too)
and I wondered if I'd see anybody I know. About an hour in to the hike I
met 'em. Had another nice chat with 'em.  Good folx. (Mmmmmm...little
red hiking shortz)

--
Felix J.
ME-->GA '98