[at-l] Regarding real hiking....

I will be attempting a section hike starting this Thurs.  Plan to hike from
Springer to Woody, and spot vehicles at either end.  Have a friend from
Women Hikers, Debby going with me.  It should be fun, and I'm hoping to get
to meet some of this year's Thur-hiking class.  Makes following the journals
so much more fun!!  And maybe I'll get the chance to provide a little Trail
Magic along the way. Wish you were nearby Orange Bug to Tuckerize my pack,
but I'll try to remember the tips I learned from you at the SORuck.  By the
way, the Louisana hiker that you tuckerized at the SORuck, survived and had
a good hike. She did take a minor fall, but she healed!

Happy Trails, Swallowtail