[at-l] Cell tower in Yellowstone?

Well I suppose the company could have abandoned those 79 satellites it
launched and the billions it sunk into the venture in order to please the
cell phone companies. Of course all this happened before the cell phone
craze was in full spate.

BTW the iridium satellites still put on a fine show called the iridium
flash. They are so bright that they can be seen in daylight if you know
where to look. For those of you who are sky watchers

http://www.heavens-above.com/

has a schedule of flashes and other interesting events.

Br

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!