[at-l] Off AT Topic -- "i" blazes on some other trails

In a message dated 3/19/2004 2:07:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wdlists@optonline.net writes:

> There is a long section of the AT in Harriman State Park where it is joint
> with Ramapo-Dunberberg Trail (red) so the blazes at  and ! With the AT 2x6
> above the red 2x3.

What I didn't like in NY was the sections of trail that shared the same path
where the blazes were on different trees.  One second you knew you were on the
AT and another thought you were on the Long Path.  There was another, perhaps
the Ramapo-Dunberberg Trail.  What I'd like to see in these sections is to
have all the blazes on one tree, so you'd know exactly what was going on.

Sly