[at-l] Reentry, Continued

   I live in an urban/suburban area and being this kind of landowner had no
appeal.  Definite millstone.
     What I hope to do up here in Virginia is imitate Jan and others and
buy/build rurally and then to avoid (at least the worst of) the millstone feeling
start salting away maybe 6-7 months of mortgage $.  This'll take some time but
it would open the door to some serious wandering.
     'Tis good to have some dirt of one's own to come home to because
wandering at will is better than drifting 'cos you gotta.
David