[at-l] Reentry, Continuing

Jan Leitschuh wrote:
>Okay, I might as well throw it out there right away -
>
>anyone want to housesit my new (un-built) house next summer?
>I want to hike part of the CDT...

Jan -
If the house isn't built yet - you might not need a housesitter until the
next summer.  Unless your contractor is better than the ones around here, it
could take them a looong time to get it done.  <G>

Hmm - that was assuming that "next summer" meant 2004.  Or was I
transferring my Rocky Mountain fever onto you?  Whatever..............

The CDT - 1/ do you do cdt-l?    2/ Which part?  3/ Let us know if we can
help you.  We have boocoo information.   And we're always collecting more.

Walk softly,
Jim

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/