From: "Jan Leitschuh" <janl2@mindspring.com>
To: "AT-List" <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 10:18 PM
Subject: [at-l] Reentry, Continuing

Hey everybody,

I'm a landowner. I signed the millstone, er, papers, today. I get to
live in the woods.

Exciting, and also scary. Why do I feel weighed down? As Clyde
informed me, "now you get to pay land taxes."

Quick, someone tell me I can still wander.... I need to hear it. I'm
getting short of breath... aaaack!
Is this what they call buyer's remorse?

     Landed Shoe
(hopefully not Grounded Shoe)