[at-l] Reentry, Continuing

> > You can still wander!  And you don't have to find a storage block
> > to put all your stuff in when you do it!  Find itinerant friends who'd
> > like to housesit occasionally.

Okay, I might as well throw it out there right away -

anyone want to housesit my new (un-built) house next summer?
I want to hike part of the CDT...

Southern Pines has LOTS of great eateries, world-class golf (so I'm
told, and the 2005 Open is here), horses and world-class trainers and
much good wandering right from my (un-built) back door...

aaaack...choke...gasp...

Amy wrote:

> On Thursday, March 18, 2004, at 10:18 PM, Jan Leitschuh wrote:
>

> > Hey everybody,
> >
> > I'm a landowner. I signed the millstone, er, papers, today. I get to
> > live in the woods.
>
> Woohoo!
>

> > Quick, someone tell me I can still wander.... I need to hear it. I'm
> > getting short of breath... aaaack!
>
> You can still wander!  And you don't have to find a storage block
> to put all your stuff in when you do it!  Find itinerant friends who'd
> like to housesit occasionally.

    	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/
	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.