[at-l] Work, hiking and such

I went to Home Depot and talked to the HR director for a minute &
set up an appointment for next Tuesday for an interview about a
job at Home Depot. They say they are hiring, so we'll see what happens.

In the mean time, I am getting my gear together to go hike the weekend
after this one. Drive to Springer March 26th & camp on Springer, then hike
to Hawk mountain shelter the 27th, and back to the car by Springer on the
28th. If I could get a shuttle, I might leave my car somewhere, get dropped
off at Springer & hike to Neels gap, but any hike is better than none.

All I have to do first is patch two holes in my Nomad light tent...
The floor on both sides where the hiking pole handles touch wore through.
I'll either have to sew something over it (Tyvek?), or put a sticky patch
over it,
then sew it. I haven't figured out the best way to patch it yet. If all else
fails, I
have a sil tarp.

Hmmm.... A year ago today, I was 2 days north of NOC, one day from Fontana
Dam. We had just crossed the 150 mile mark.  Funny, it seemed like such a big
deal at the time... LOL!

Hotdog