[at-l] re: Clingman's Dome

>>It was early April. It had snowed the day before. Do
you >>remember eating bacon and scramble eggs from the
back of >>a pickup?

By early April was well on my way to Damascus. By
April 8th I was in the Greyson Highlands. Believe me,
I wish someone gave me bacon and eggs on the cold
March Day on Clingman's dome. :-) Looking back on my
AT journal, seems like I was on Clingman's Dome on St.
Patty's day...six years ago yesterday!  No Guinness
for me that day... :-)

If any is curious about a six year old AT journal
(back when on-line journals were not that common), it
is located at:
http://tinyurl.com/7ohs

As one of my Grandmother's says about the letters I
write to her;
"Paul doesn't write a lot, but what he writes says a
lot..."

=====
--Thoreau