[at-l] Enhancing the AT Blaze

Chainsaw wrote:
>Let's just agree to disagree on the offset blazes.
>
>I like them, but I know that I am a minority among the older maintainers.

I think I qualify as an "older" maintainer - if not usually an AT
maintainer.  And I like them - I've spent too much time, especially at road
crossings, trying to figure out which way the Trail goes because the next
blaze is a long way down the road - or buried in the underbrush.  They ain't
that hard to figure out for anyone who has two brain cells to rub together.
We use them exclusively on the off-AT trails that I work on - and I work on
a lot of those.
Walk softly,
Jim