[at-l] Enhancing the AT Blaze

What's so bad about having a hard time finding the trail at night?

If I am not mistaken, that's what darkeness is all about-- not being able to
see stuff so good.

My problem (Ok, one of them) is when they lower the blazes for the winter
hiking season.  Fortunately this problem is corrected each spring.

I noticed a more than a few bright eyes on the "Old Jackson Road" section of
the AT leading out of Pinkham Notch a couple weekes ago.  Personally I
thought them to be rather ugly.   Then again I think that the blaze orange
survey tape that gets left behind for many season is too.  I suppose I'll
get over it.

At least in the North East the double blazes are directly on top of one
another.  Those offset blazes are enough to make anyone mad.

Rick B

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms ? all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp