[at-l] Vitamin I and...?

Chainsaw,

Happy to hear that you are doing so well and back doing trail work. It also
sounds like you and your wife have things worked out just right for BOTH of
you.  Guess that's what you are still together after 40 years!

Just wanted to mention that, as a Nurse, I often gave pain meds.  One of the
best "combo" for severe pain,  ordered frequently by the physician, was
Ibuprofen 400-600 with one Extra-Strength Tylenol.  They are synergistic,
which means that they work together and each increases the action of the
other.  It was most effective when taken in regular intervals to keep the
blood level up.  Perhaps OB can comment on this.  But we did a study with
Hospice patients, who had been taking Narcotics long term and were having
side effects.  The Vit. 1/Tylenol combo worked even better than the Narcs
did for most of them.

Hummingbird