[at-l] Enhancing the AT Blaze

Bryan wrote:
>I still like the blazes they had out in RMNP. they were tabs that stuck out
>from the tree(2 or 3 inches) and were either aluminum or plastic. The
>material was reflective like highway signs. Probably lasts a lot longer
>than
>paint and was easy to see too.

Yeah - we ran into those in Yellowstone, too.  Trouble is - most of them
were on the ground.  They'd never been nailed into the trees, so we followed
a trail of brightly colored "bread crumbs" for about 8 miles.  Another
navigation problem.  Interesting.......

Hey, Sly - did they ever get those markers up in the trees - or are they
still on the ground?

Walk softly,
Jim