[at-l] Vitamin I and...?

This could be playing with fire.

I may have been the culprit.  I hope not, but I may have been.

My Sports Medicine Doctor recommended that I take ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil,
etc) and acetaminophen (Tylenol, etc) on an offset schedule e.g., so that
they each fads at different times,  That way, as one is wearing off the
other is in full force.  He was of the opinion that lower dosages of both
taken on such an offset schedule was more effective and had less risk than a
higher dosage of either alone, especially when taken over a prolonged
period.

I don't remember posting it, but I might have.  If so, I hope I didn't lead
anyone astray.

BTW -- this was under Doctors supervision and NOT when I was on the rat
poison (Coumadin).

I'm no Doctor and don't play one on the net, but I have read enough to know,
and hope everyone else on the list knpws NOT to mix NSAIDs without medical
supervision.

Additionally, I strongly suggest you talk to your real world Doctor before
trying the offset approach, which I use.

Chainsaw