[at-l] What was his trailname?

Hey Sly, you gotta get onto more of the off the beaten path trails and
you'll run into less people you know <g>.
The names in the registers don't really surprise me that much anymore.
There's a small crossroads general store on the Tuscarora Trail. They keep
a register at the counter, and two small volumes cover the last 12 years. I
found Dick Sklar, Joe Fennely, Leonard Atkins, and a couple of others in
there whose names I at least recognized...

skeeter

In a message dated 3/15/2004 10:30:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,