[at-l] Trip Report - Weekend hike with children

   Sounds like a good time.  I think more people with children should follow
suit.  I just finished 2 years of counseling emotionally disturbed boys at a
wilderness camp school.  I took my boys, ages 11-13, on canoeing, hiking,
fishing and bus trips.  All trips were good but the best in teaching the boys were
the hiking trips.  The best one was 15 days with only 5 days of clear weather.
 There were 8 boys and 2 counselors.  My advise is to do it more.
Chief